Since its inception, Senex Foundation has been providing a full range of Fiancial, Development, Marketing and Management services for independent (for profit as well as not for profit) nursing facilities, adult living facilities and senior housing communities.
Senex can customize a specific program to suit your needs.
The career professionals at Senex represent over 30 years of combined experience in the management and development of long term care & senior housing facilities.
Our consultant and management fees are highly competitive and can be structured to meet your needs. Whether you are planning to develop a new project, improve an existing one, need interim management or feasibility consulting, we are close at hand to assist you.
Senex provides outside consultation of direct on-site management of the complex, day to day operations of Health Care and Retirement Living Facilities
- Personnel recruiting, screening, hiring, training, staff management, labor relations, contract negotiations, and preparation of all procedural manuals
- Contracting for professional medical and other required services
- Consultation on regulatory matters
- Recertification, license renewal, inspection certificates, etc.
- Maintaining health standards and compliance with local, state and federal health care regulations
- Dietary planning and related cost control
- Development of financially efficient and responsible cost containment and productivity analysis programs
- Planning and monitoring security and loss prevention programs
- Resident life-style planning
- Activities, amenities, socials, family visitation, tours, shuttles, shopping trips, outings, etc.
- Assessment of quality assurance programs
- aterials management and group purchasing
Senex's effective marketing plans are designed primarily to educate prospective residents and the general public about the facts and benefits of today's health care and retirement facilities and life-styles
- Reviewing and analyzing existing advertising, merchandising, sales promotion, public relations and special events
- Preparing marketing plans, advertising and public relations objectives and strategies and related budgets
- Creating a coordinated program for residents, public, community and governmental relations
- Developing promotional materials including the design and production of brochures, ads, commercials, newsletters and handling all other internal and external communications
- Recommending specialized advertising, marketing and public relations professionals
- Preparing marketability appraisals and analyses
- Targeting for specific services which are underserved in the market (Alzheimer's units, special care, sub acute care, etc.)
Senex provides complete project assistance or analysis, from the initial planning stages through completion
- Conducting comprehensive market feasibility studies
- Researching and selecting construction studies
- Providing support for the preparation and review process for Certificate and Need applications
- Securing licenses, zoning, consent orders, development orders, building permits and other approvals from local, state and federal government agencies
- Determining project design requirements to assure: proper utilization of space; adherence to life safety code requirements; efficient site layout and traffic pattern; ample dining, entertainment and life-style amenities and a dignified and enriching interior design
- Preparing functional layouts and capital cost budgets
- Implementing equipment programming and acquisition
- Planning and supervising construction activities including coordinating the efforts of architectural and construction professionals
- Providing consultation on expansion, renovation and conversion of existing facilities
The Financial Services provided by Senex focus on Financial Management
- Operating and capital expenditure plan development
- Comparative rate structure analysis
- Securing maximum rate reimbursement from third party agencies through analysis of cost allocation methods, cost-to-charge ratios and expense limitations
- Preparation of cash and investment management strategies
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, quarterly, annual reports and cost reports
- Development and implementation of complete financial accounting systems encompassing accounts receivable and payable, payroll, credit and collections; cash flow management and inventory control.
- Establishing on-site date processing systems and highly specialized software packages specifically designed for the health services field
- Conducting financial feasibility studies